Porto, September 1st – 30th, 2021
The hands-on research component is designed to fit the following technical niches Research Initiation for undergrad students.
This consists of a set of personalized projects requiring basic knowledge that will be articulated in the following contexts:
- Control of drones, notably, UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) of the copter type for surveillance, monitoring, support communications, and transportation of small packages.
- Optimization for the sustainable management of natural resources.
- Management and control of novel advanced systems for harvesting renewable energies
- Modelling and control of epidemic and pandemic phenomena
- Applications of Networked Systems – Control and Estimation – for Situational Awareness
- Management and control of Renewable Energy Systems integrated in the Electrical Grid
- Sustainable Mobility Systems
- Advanced Production Systems
- Research for graduated students.